About Me

My photo
I am a people person. I love to chat with people and learn all about them. Furthermore, I love to find out how things work and I love to put people and things in touch to make them work thus why I like teaching and designing. But most of all, I am a family person.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Springsteen

Yup, me and the hubby went to see Bruce Springsteen tonight for the hubby's birthday. Saw him about a year and a half ago but the sound wasn't so great. This time around it was pretty good. We were on the floor and although we had to stand for almost three hours we had a good time. Bruce sang straight through and even brought a young boy up on the stage at one point to sing with him. The boy seemed to be in all his glory. How cool would that be to go back to school the next day and say you got to sing on stage with Bruce Springsteen even if your fellow 12 year old friends said, " Bruce who?" lol All I know is that I listened to Bruce Springsteen , The Rising, everyday at the gym after 911. He helped me get through the anger and frustration of that time. Well tired as usual but geared up for a busy busy week. Tackling the second birthday this weekend. My oldest turns 17. Still determined to design sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment