About Me

My photo
I am a people person. I love to chat with people and learn all about them. Furthermore, I love to find out how things work and I love to put people and things in touch to make them work thus why I like teaching and designing. But most of all, I am a family person.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dancing to the Music in my Head

Right now my eldest daughter is laughing at me. She thinks I'm nuts because I'm chair dancing but there is no music on. I was typing and thinking about how I'm going to get my ipod and put it on so I have music to create by. Lady GaGa's song, Paparazzi , is stuck in my head.

But I don't care. I'm so happy. Yay, finally a day where I don't have to be anywhere for anyone and guess what? I actually worked in my studio last night while watching SNL. The first good thing yesterday was that my husband and I actually got out to bike ride on our tandem bike for one hour. Some much needed exercise after all the cupcakes we've been eating over the last two weeks. (Too many birthdays)

Another good thing was that it was the new season of SNL and the whole family wanted to see it so we had some nice family time. Always makes me happy. It was just an OK episode but U2 was on and they were awesome. Love U2 and I was with my family and I was designing. So I actually got some of the bracelet I'm working on done. Tomorrow night is our bead night. Maybe I will get more done. Hope to post pics of something soon. So I must go turn on music and create.

Comment and tell me what you listen to while you create? What is your muse?

No comments:

Post a Comment